Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Create with TLC: You're the Stuff...

Men are made of

Greetings!

Happy Hump Day!  I am back again to share another masculine card with you.  I don't know what it is with me and all these "manly" cards, but I love the challenge of them.  Honestly, the papers I recently picked up lend themselves to masculine themes.  I also think that the right dp or sentiment can make for some lovely CAS cards. 

I was really inspired by the colors in this dp for this card.  I started out with a dark grey 6x6 cardstock base.  I layered on some teal and yellow cardstock and then dp.  Using a strip of the teal cardstock, I cut it on  an angle and added it to the corner of my card.  I matted my sentiment from Create with TLC on the teal cardstock as well.  I think it is simple, but yet perfect for that manly man in your life.

Thank you for looking and commenting.

Now get to creating...

 
Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention